Real Wedding: Kelly + Jeremy


Oh my goodness, can you say love? Everything about Kelly and Jeremy's wedding just oozes old Hollywood glamour and fifties-style panache. {And can we talk about the tres-007 pool table shot? Amazing}. We were smitten the second photographer Jessica Johnston shared them with us, and couldn't wait to reveal all the beautiful, creative details. Enjoy!Real Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyReal Wedding: Kelly + JeremyVenue: Meadowbrook Hall
Dress: Kenneth Pool
Floral: Emerald City
Lighting: The Lighting Guy

From the bride: Jeremy and I met at Michigan State University in 2001. I always joked with my friends that I wanted to meet someone that was at least 6’3 {I am 5’10 and at least 6 feet in heels} with dark hair and eyes who was intelligent, charismatic and funny. The minute we met, my knees literally went weak because he had all of those qualities and more.

I wanted a wedding with a swanky vibe. Our wedding was classically elegant, but with a twist of some serious fun... I consider myself an old soul and have always loved Frank Sinatra/Rat Pack, so we walked into "The Best is Yet to Come" and our song was "Just the Way You Look Tonight". Lighting was extremely important to me because the cool blues and purples reminded me of an old night club. Our signature drinks were a play on something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.

Something Old- Dirty Martini
Something New- Pomegranate Cosmopolitan
Something Borrowed- Screw Driver
Something Blue- Blue Moon Martini

For my dress, I wanted luxurious fabric and a little bit of bling- I think I found that with Kenneth Pool's Degas. I also loved the brooch and bow detail on our Alvina Valenta bridesmaid dresses. The men wore classic tuxedos.

It was truly an unforgettable night and I really appreciate Jessica capturing every moment. They were beyond phenomenal!!!

About the photographer: Michigan-based photographers Nathan and Jessica Johnston create fashion-inspired, photojournalistic images for the stylish bride. Their background in graphic design coupled with a love of film continually influence the moments they capture. Describing their style as "cinematic weddings and lifestyle photography for the modern minded," Jessica and Nathan strive to create timeless images. Their work has been featured in The Knot Weddings, Photo District News, Brides, and Metro Detroit Bride.

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Molly Picon in The Wedding Scene from Yidl Mitn Fidl 1936 Yiddish film

from the 1936 Yiddish film YIDL MITN FIDL.
This was filmed once again in Kazimierz, Poland, using local inhabitants as extras. It took over thirty consecutive hours to film, and the food had to be kosher of course as the locals used were all Orthodox Jews. As the filming went on, they ate, and for the successive shots of the table the food had to be replenished. The poverty stricken guests just couldn't understand what was happening, as they thought they had been invited to a real wedding. When one woman asked why so much food they explained that it wasn't a real wedding - only a film. It is possible she had never seen a film, for she said: "Why didn't you tell me that before? With so much food, I could have brought my daughter to get married for real. She has a chassen (bridegroom) but we have no money for a dowry to make a proper wedding." Molly suspected her husband (Jacob Kalich) may have given the woman the money, as later she smiled at Picon and said "Are you lucky to have such a rich husband."
It's a sobering thought to think what would have happened to these people only a few short years later.

Title: Lane and Zack's Real Wedding

See above.







0 comments:

Post a Comment