What We Love | Wendy Mink {sample sale}!


Hint, hint... it's that time of year again. wendy-mink-sample-sale-merci-new-yorkManhattan-based jeweler Wendy Mink is one of many design houses hosting a sample sale this week, making mid-summer the perfect time to stock up on pretty bridesmaid gifts and more.
The above sampling represents an assortment of current and archival favorite styles from the designer... all pretty, all polished, and all perfect for your girls to sashay down the aisle in style.
Better yet? If you're not seeing what you love at the sale, you can still chat with the Wendy Mink team about custom bridal orders. {Most price points and colors can easily be accommodated}. wendy-mink-sample-sale-merci-new-york
Wendy Mink Sample Sale
JULY 22-24th 12-7pm, JULY 25th 12-6pm

72 Orchard St
New York, NY 10002
b/t Broome and Grand Streets on Manhattan's Lower East Side.

By train:
F/J/M/Z to Delancey or the B/D to Grand St

Be sure to check out Merci New York's events page for other current and upcoming sample sales that cater to the busy city bride {and her bridesmaids}, including dresses by Thread Social and Lauren Merkin's fabulous clutches.

All images via Wendy Mink Jewelry

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Arms Wide Open - Misty Edwards

What does love look like? is the question Ive been pondering
What does love look like?
What does love look like? is the question Ive been asking of You
Once believed that love was romance, just a chance
I even thought that love was for the lucky and the beautiful
I once believed that love was a momentary bliss, but love is more than this
All You ever wanted was my attention
All You ever wanted was love from me
All You ever wanted was my affections to sit here at Your feet and tell me
What does love look like? is the question Ive been pondering
What does love look like? If all of life comes down to love then tell me
What does love look like? is the question Ive been pondering
What does love look like?

Then I sat down a little frustrated and confused
Your fire of life comes down to love. And love has to be more than sentiment,
More than selfishness and selfish gain

Then I saw Him there
Hanging on a tree, looking at me
I saw Him there
Hanging on a tree, looking at me
He was looking at me looking at Him, staring through me
I could not escape those beautiful eyes
And I began to weep and weep

He had arms wide open, heart exposed
Arms wide open, He was bleeding, bleeding.
Arms wide open, heart exposed
Arms wide open, He was bleeding, bleeding
Loves definition
Loves definition, was looking at me
Looking at Him. Hanging on a tree
I began to weep and weep and weep and weep
This is how I know what love is.

And as I sat there, weeping, crying, those beautiful eyes
Full of desire and love. And He said to me
You shall love Me..You shall love Me.
With arms wide open, heart exposed
With arms wide open, bleeding, sometimes bleeding
You shall love Me.. You shall love Me..


If anybodys looking for love in all the wrong places
If youve been searching for love, come to Me. Come to me.
Take up your cross. Deny yourself.
Forget your fathers house and run. Run with Me.
Cause you were made for abandon your heart and listen
Cause you were made for Someone greater, Someone bigger, so follow Me.
And youll come alive when you learn to die.
And He said to me

You shall love Me. You shall love Me

With arms wide open, heart exposed
With arms wide open, bleeding, sometimes bleeding

Title: Emo Girl - Doctors want to have Sex with you

what is the most inappropriate question you been asked by a doctor??? Do you want to see more of Stacy Rect? Leave a comment bellow or a video response.

Music by
http://www.youtube.com/bellajaderecords
Animation by
http://www.youtube.com/CyberToons

My baby's daddy
http://www.youtube.com/swiftkaratechop

Special thanks to my friend Ashley for the name suggestions

MY OTHER CHANNEL
OlgaKay2
http://www.youtube.com/OlgaKay2


Contact me here:

Official Website ***
http://www.OlgaKay.com
Facebook ***
http://www.facebook.com/OlgaKayFans
Myspace ***
http://www.myspace.com/olgajuggler
Twitter ***
http://www.twitter.com/olgakay

OlgaKay
P.O.BOX 17782
Van Nuys, CA 91416

See you guys next time!!!
remember to use #Moosh ✿◕‿◕✿ on Twitter

SHIT is a bad word you guys :)

Hugs
Olga aka MOOSH mommy







0 comments:

Post a Comment