Fashion Week Highlight: FNO Swag from Simon Doonan for Dempsey + Carroll


As many of you probably know, last Friday was Fashion's Night Out, a celebration to kick off Fashion Week, and a spectacle that is starting to rival Halloween and New Year's Eve as the most craze-inducing event in New York City.
Being the committed blogger I am {insert pat on back here}, I braved the crosstown city gridlock to see the sights and scour some great finds... but I didn't go the bridal route. I'm sure you'll find a ton of scoop on the wedding-related parties elsewhere, so I {indulgently} scooped out some other stores... Fashion Week Highlight: FNO Swag from Simon Doonan for Dempsey + CarrollFruitful of most was my stint around all nine floors of Barney's {phew!}, where I met with one of my all-time favorite style icons, Simon Doonan.
Simon is to me what Justin Bieber is to 13 year old girls... so needless to say, I was a bit shy... But did I leave empty handed? No! I bring you FNO Style Find No. 1... The witty Mr. Doonan's recent collaboration with Dempsey + Carroll.
Fashion Week Highlight: FNO Swag from Simon Doonan for Dempsey + CarrollSimon has designed some absolutely delectable stationery with the venerable paper house, and the results suit the city bride wonderfully. Rather than sending a stodgy "thank you" to your fashionista bridesmaids for throwing your tres-chic shower, you can return the favor with a little piece of taste, luxury and humor via these individually branded cards engraved with Simon Doonan's clever witticisms.
Fashion Week Highlight: FNO Swag from Simon Doonan for Dempsey + CarrollThe set of 10 multi-colored cards come with four signature Simon sayings, as well as one fill-in-the-blank card, for your own creative genius. The results can be just as witty, {or just as silly}, as the card Simon filled out for me.

Simon Doonan stationery collection, $50 for a set of ten at Dempsey & Carroll or Barneys New York.

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Milan Fashion Week: Gucci

Milan Fashion Week: Gucci

Title: Fashion Week: LAMB

Fashion Week: LAMB







0 comments:

Post a Comment