Style File: Channeling a Beachside Jackie O.


Jackie-O-Inspired-Beach-Honeymoon-FashionWhen it comes to hot summer days and cool, breezy nights, you'd be mad not to channel your inner Jackie O. and hightail it to a beachy Rhode Island retreat. This weekend, I'll be wearing down my Jack Rogers, sipping my Pimm's Cup and digging into a good beachside read - preferably at the newly-restored Ocean House in Watch Hill. Here's how to play the part for your weekend getaway or honeymoon:
1. Vintage Hermes Birkin Bag {but you knew that}.
2. Jack Rogers bell sleeve dress in hand sewn lace {perhaps a beach-chic wedding dress option}?
3. AE nautical stripe bandeau bikini {on clearance - it's practically free}!
4. Vintage Chanel gold-tone quilted signature interlocking 'CC' clip-on earrings.
5. 'Large Lizzy' scarf by Lorick, with Warhol-inspired suitcase print; at Standard Deviation.
6. Jack Rogers iconic Hamptons Navajo sandal.

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Wave by Jobim - McCoy Tyner Style

Midi file, notation file and backing track file available at
http://www.lot2learn.com

McCoy Tyner is one of may favorite musicians. His phenomenal technique and high energy playing is unmistakable. I recently heard the McCoy Tyner album "Super Trios" featuring a version of the great Jobim song "Wave" and knew I had to give it a try in that style. McCoy plays Wave at a very bright 190 BPM on that album and in the key of C, so that's what I've done here.

I had some lighting issues with the video recording so I decided to convert it to grayscale for clarity.

I've placed the chord changes on the top of the video and they are fairly accurate although I may have added a #9 instead of a b9 on some of the chords. For the tag at the end I give a little nod to "A Love Supreme". ;-)

Technical notes:
Roland FP-4 digital Piano using internal sounds. Midi keyboard display courtesy of www.midikeyz.com
Backing track made using BIAB with some extra cymbals courtesy of the Roland FP-4.

Title: Vearz - Xindl Musi 3 feat. Droogieboyz

1. Videoauskoppelung aus dem kommenden Album UNIVEARZUM !!
AUThentisches Gfrasta Entertainment!! Vearz Style File Raports
special thx to Phil Fin & Stax!

festhalten & dranbleiben!!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment