Monique Lhuillier Resort 2011 | Honeymoon Fashion


Let's be honest. I would have slept in my Monique Lhuillier wedding gown if I could. I would have worn it on the plane, sashayed through Santorini, and partied all night in Mykonos wrapped in it's layers upon layers of tulle. I've never felt prettier than I did wearing that dress.
And truly, had Monique Lhuillier been designing daytime Resort when I got married, I would have rationalized buying her entire collection for our honeymoon. Especially if it looked like this.
monique lhuillier resort 2011monique lhuillier resort 2011monique lhuillier resort 2011monique lhuillier resort 2011The Monique Lhuillier for Resort 2011 collection was shown in New York this week and truly, I don't think it could get any more gorgeous. The simple, pretty, but unfussy daytime designs were inspired by the refined subjects of Lillian Bassman's portraits from the fifties and sixties... and in my mind, they make for the perfect honeymoon staples.
The designer worked with light tweeds, denim, linen and cashmere for day, focusing on cropped jackets, breezy shifts with fabric covered beaded trims, and fitted, feminine day dresses... All pure bliss, and all perfect accoutrement for a Santorini sunset.

Images via style.com

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Monique Lhuillier Spring 2009 runway show, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Runway highlights from Monique Lhuillier at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York, Spring 2009.
Extensive coverage of runway shows, including BCBG, Miss Sixty, Diane von Furstenberg, Carolina Herrera, Betsey Johnson, Badgley Mischka, Diesel, Michael Kors, Anna Sui, Vera Wang, Charlotte Ronson and Zac Posen.

Title: Flapper style at New York Monique Lhuillier fashion show

Eveningwear designer Monique Lhuillier has taken flapper dancers as inspiration for her latest catwalk show during New York Fashion Week.







0 comments:

Post a Comment