Merci at the Martha Stewart Weddings + Sandals Destination Wedding


So I admit. I've been holding off on a secret. {I know, I know, it's definitely not like me to stay tight-lipped around any fab wedding-related details, however}... here it is. On this beautiful, sunny morning, I am writing this post from here:Merci New York Hotel View BahamasGorgeous, sunny Great Exuma in the Bahamas. {And yes, that's my actual view}. I'm enjoying this amazing island as a guest of Martha Stewart Weddings and Sandals Resorts, who have partnered together to create six exquisite wedding themes for destination brides.
Over the next couple of days, I'll be gathering all the juicy tidbits you need to know about the beautiful new resort, the absolutely stunning wedding packages, and {wait for it...} the sure-to-be spectacular wedding of Liz and Colin, the lucky winners of the Martha Stewart Weddings Sandals Destination Wedding giveaway. They're here in the Bahamas for an all-expenses-paid wedding customized by Martha Stewart's team at Sandals Emerald Bay. Amazing, no?Martha Stewart Bahamas Destination Wedding WinnersThese past weeks, I've trailed the Martha Stewart Weddings team all around New York City, going to dress fittings, hair appointments and ring selections with Liz and Colin {see Darcy Miller's post on the Bride's Guide, here}. I'm thrilled to finally share a "behind the scenes" look at all the pre-Bahamian prep, as well as some inside scoop on this amazing locale.
And if that's not enough, this fall, Martha Stewart Weddings will reveal the details of the wedding in their destination issue, and I will also be featuring exclusive coverage {and additional images} of the event, right here on Merci New York.
So stay tuned now and later. I promise, it's sure to be fabulous.

Location images courtesy of Sandals; Colin, Martha and Liz via Martha Stewart Weddings.

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: MACM - Merci

SUPPLIES
Hero Arts Notecard in Lime
K & Company Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box Specialty Papers
Hero Arts Thank You Sayings stamp set
Colorbox Chalk ink in Charcoal
Martha Stewart Crafts Postage Stamp punch
Stampin' Up! Heart to Heart Punch
Fiskars Round the Bend corner punch
Papertrey Ink buttons

Visit my blog at:
http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog

Title: Mercy Mercy Mercy @ Martha's 2.6.10

Sobriquet playing 'Mercy Mercy Mercy,' @ Martha's Midway Tavern in Mishawaka, IN 2.6.10.







0 comments:

Post a Comment