Covering the basics – To DJ or not to DJ


If you’re having a destination wedding with guests, you might have a post-wedding reception. Some resorts cater to this better than others (more on receptions in another topic).

At our destination, we chose to have a seated dinner in a private room. One of the options was a DJ and this led to a spirited discussion “To DJ or not to DJ.” In the end, we decided against the DJ and did it ourselves. Laura brought her iPod and we purchased a Logitech mm50
speaker at Costco. The April 2007 issue of Smart Money magazine reviews five different speakers, with the Apple iPod Hi-Fi receiving top rankings (price is $350).

Depending on where you are going, there might be a reasonable nightlife where your group can go and save on the DJ. At the Westin Our Lucaya, the resort did not have a nightclub, instead they turned one of the restaurants into a rather sedate disco (fine by us since we wanted a laid back wedding). At the Iberostar Paraiso complex on the Mayan Rivera in Mexico, they had a nice little nightclub with a large dance floor where groups were welcome. It's best to check in advance on what the facilities are like at your location.

Covering the basics – To DJ or not to DJ


Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: PHP Tutorial #1 - Covering the basics

This PHP tutorial covers the echo, the if...else statement and integer variables. A more in depth written tutorial shall be available on my website soon. http://www.rascal999.co.uk/

Title: Boost Mobile Motorola i776 (Quick Review, Covering the basics)

EVENTUALLY I AM GONNA DELETE THIS AND UPLOAD A NEWER AND BETTER REVIEW VIDEO OF THIS PHONE WITH MY NEW CAMERA, SO KEEP A EYE OUT FOR THAT! ;)

SORRY ABOUT THE AUDIO QUALITY, IT WAS GREAT BEFORE I UPLOADED IT, NOW ON HERE IT SOUNDS LIKE I WAS A HEAVY SMOKER ALL MY LIFE LOL I DONT GET IT...I WAS TALKING A LITTLE SOFT SINCE THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE ROOM ASLEEP BUT THATS NOT WHY IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS...

Boost Mobile Motorola i776 simple quick review, want to know anymore? Just let me know and I will try to help you out with a new video or text replies !!

Wanna Talk Technology or about Boost phones? Send me your Chirp Number in Private message, and I'll key ya up!

To buy this phone, go to http://www.boostmobile.com It's $99plus tax, and $5 to overnight ship it to you, I bought mine from Radioshack, I didn't wanna wait for the shipping. I paid $106, so you might save like $1 if you have it shipped to you but I am not sure...lol






0 comments:

Post a Comment